Showing all 4 results
Celestron Cosmos 3MP LCD Handheld Micrscope
- Our most portable LCD microscope! Includes 2.4 inch color LCD screen for viewing specimens in the field.
- Runs on 2 AA batteries.
- Built-in 3 MP CMOS sensor for capturing snapshots
- 1x-3.7x and 54x magnification
- Adjustable 6 LED ring illumination
- Includes 2 GB SD card pre-loaded with sample microscope images. 128 MB internal flash memory.
Celestron Deluxe Handheld Digital Microscope
- USB-powered handheld digital microscope
- Built-in 2MP digital camera for capturing images and videos
- 10x to 40x magnification (up to 150x on some monitors)
- 6 LED ring illuminator
- Use the included Windows software to capture images and video of your discoveries. Measure your
- specimens with built-in measurement tool.
- Computer requirements: CD/DVD drive and USB 2.0 port. UVC plug-and-play with Windows 7, Vista, and XP. Also compatible with Mac OSX 10.4.9 and above (without measurement feature).
Celestron Handheld Digital Microscope Pro
- True 5MP sensor to capture and save high-resolution images and videos of your specimens
- 5-Element IR cut high-quality glass lens ensures sharper images
- 20x to 200x powers, great for low-power observation of 3D specimens (Note: Final magnification determined by monitor size)
- Professional, adjustable height stand included for hands-free operation
- 4 foot USB 2.0 cable for easy maneuverability when viewing large surfaces
- Intuitive software with measuring features
- Windows and Mac compatible
Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II
- Professional digital biological microscope
- Full color 3.5″ TFT LCD screen with onboard software
- Built-in 5MP digital camera captures high-resolution images and 30 fps SD video of your specimen
- Fully adjustable mechanical stage for easy slide movement
- 180° rotating head for easy sharing of images
- Rotating objective lens turret 3 lens powers: 4x, 10x, and 40x
- Camera sensor acts as 10x eyepiece lens, yielding 40x, 100x, and 400x powers
- 4x digital zoom for magnification up to 1600x
- Measuring reticle for comparing specimen sizes
- 1GB SD card included so you can save up to 620 high-resolution images
- TV output for display on large monitors for classroom or lab environment
- Included accessories: 1GB SD card, dust cover, rugged canvas carrying case with shoulder strap, 5 prepared slides, 4 plug international AC adapter