Showing all 3 results
Celestron Advanced VX GoTo EQ Mount
- Holds a maximum instrument capacity of 30 lbs
- Integer gear ratios and permanently programmable Periodic Error Correction eliminates recurring track errors from the worm gear.
- New motors offer improved tracking performance & provide more power to overcome load imbalances
- Updated industrial design offers more rigidity, less flexure and improved aesthetics
- New design allows viewing or imaging across the meridian without interference from the motors housings
- Improved latitude range. Can be used between 7 77° latitude.
- Improved electronics with increased memory for future expansion
- NexStar+ hand control offers multiple language programming (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)
Celestron CGX GoTo EQ Mount with Tripod
- Increased load capacity to 55 lbs.
- Heavy Duty belt-drive system minimizes backlash while providing smooth motor operation under heavy loads
- Spring-loaded brass worm wheel and stainless steel worm gear reduce friction and provide optimum gear mesh
- Internal cabling for worry-free remote operation. Power input and accessory ports remain stationary while the mount slews to avoid snags
- Control software developed in conjunction with PlaneWave Instruments for professional level control operation and imaging
- Adjustable EQ head position to optimize center of gravity over the tripod and fully utilize the increased 3°-65° latitude range
- 2″ steel legs with height index marks for quick leveling
- Two handles for easy pickup and transport
- All-new ergonomically designed dovetail clamping knobs
- All-new ergonomic latitude adjuster for smooth and easy adjustment under full loads