The fixed magnification Celestron 1.25″ Wide Angle Eyepiece is a terrific addition to your Celestron spotting scope. The wide field of view helps you bring subjects into the field of view quickly. The larger viewing area also makes it easier to follow subjects as they move.
XLT Optical Coatings
Celestron’s proprietary XLT coatings deliver bright, razor sharp images with amazing detail. XLT coatings, developed for our observatory-grade telescopes, increase light transmission through the optical path and deliver crisp, high contrast images with outstanding resolution.
Comfortable Eye Relief
Excellent eye relief of 20 mm allows for comfortable viewing for both eyeglass and non-eyeglass wearers. Eyeglass wearers can see the entire field of view while looking through the eyepiece with their glasses on due to the extended eye relief.
For those that do not wear eyeglasses, the twist up eye-cup correctly positions the user’s eye behind the eyepiece at the correct distance for optimal viewing
Capture and Share Views
Not only does the Wide Angle Eyepiece provide stunning views in the field, but you can also attach an SLR camera to this eyepiece with an optional T-Adapter and a T-Ring. Capture those impressive views and share them with friends and family when you return home.
Waterproof and Nitrogen Purged
The Wide Angle Eyepiece’s fully waterproof housing is suitable for use in all climates and weather conditions, so you can have peace of mind when unexpected weather rolls in. The housing is also filled with dry nitrogen gas to prevent the internal lenses from fogging when moving between extreme temperatures or using the eyepiece in damp conditions.
- Angular Field of View: 2.3° (65 mm) /1.8° (80 mm)/1.6° (100 mm)
- Dimensions (in/mm): 1.81″ x 1.81″ x 2.94″ / 47 mm x 47 mm x 47 mm
- Exit Pupil: 2.5 mm (65 mm) / 2.5 mm (80 mm) / 2.7 mm (100 mm)
- Eye Relief: 20 mm
- Eye Relief (mm): 20 mm
- Linear Field of View: 121 ft / 40 m (65 mm) 94 ft / 31 m (80 mm) 84 ft / 28 m (100 mm)
- Magnification: 26x (65 mm) / 32x (80 mm) / 36x (100 mm)
- Nitrogen Filled (Fogproof): Yes
- Optical Coatings: XLT (Fully Multi-Coated)
- Relative Brightness: 6.25 (65 mm) / 6.25 (80 mm) / 7.29 (100 mm)
- Twilight Factor: 41.1 (65 mm) / 50.6 (80 mm) / 60 (100 mm)
- Waterproof: Yes
- Weight: (oz / g) 6.3 oz / 179 g