The Celestron 10×42 Outland X Binocular with high-quality BaK-4 prisms combined with fully multi-coated optics increase contrast and resolution by providing maximum light transmission through the entire optical path delivering you brighter, more detailed images. The twist-up eyecups with multiple positions ensure comfortable viewing with or without glasses.
The 10x magnification works great for long distance viewing and the 42 mm objective lenses gather ample light for use in low light conditions. . With the semi-attached objective lens caps you’ll be able to keep your lenses protected at all times. Plus, the large, smooth focus wheel is easy to turn allowing you to focus on subjects at varying distances even with gloves on.
Waterproof, fogproof, and nitrogen purged, Outland X is sturdy enough to withstand the elements on your next outdoor excursion. The polycarbonate housing is extremely durable and able to endure rugged use in the field while remaining lightweight.
The Celestron 10×42 Outland X Binocular is tripod-adaptable and includes a binocular strap, lens cloth, soft protective carrying case and a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Celestron’s Outland X is a versatile binocular and a superb value, making it the ideal choice for all of your outdoor adventures!
- Angular Field of View: 5.6″
- Close Focus: 14.8 ft / 4.5 m
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.2 mm
- Eye Relief (mm): 14 mm
- Included Items: Objective lens caps, rainguard, neck strap, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual
- IPD Max: 74 mm
- IPD Min; 56 mm
- Linear Field of View; 294ft/98m @1000yds/m
- Magnification (x): 10x
- Nitrogen Purged (Fog-proof): Yes
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm): 42 mm
- Optical Coatings: Multi-Coated
- Prism Glass (Type): BaK-4
- Relative Brightness: 17.64
- Size (LxWxH): 5.75×4.96×2.08″ / 146x126x53mm
- Tripod: Adaptable Yes
- Twilight Factor: 20.49
- Waterproof: Yes
- Weight (oz): 21.8 oz (618 g)