The Celestron Handheld Digital Microscope Pro is an easy to use, low-power microscope with a 5.0 MP sensor for capturing photos and video of your discoveries. At low magnification, the Celestron Handheld Digital Microscope Pro is ideal for viewing stamps, coins, bugs, plants, rocks, skin, gems, circuit boards, and more. You can even view traditional slides at high magnification.
Create high-resolution images, VGA quality video, and time-lapse animations using the included Micro Capture Pro software. You can also take accurate measurements and make notes on your specimens using this intuitive software. An adjustable LED illuminator ensures your specimens are clear and bright, while the fully adjustable, professional stand allows for steady shots even at high magnification.
Intended for the discriminating hobbyist or professional, the Handheld Digital Microscope Pro is well suited for jobs such as entomology, industrial quality control, component inspection, medical investigation, scientific research, and forensics documentationjust to name a few.
- High-quality adjustable height stand
- Celestron Micro Capture Pro Software CD with measuring feature
- Calibration ruler
- Focuser Range: Manual focus from 10mm to infinity
- Illuminator: Adjustable 8 LED ring
- Imaging Sensor: 5MP CMOS 1/3.2″, 1600 x 1200 pixel array
- Included Accessories: Stand, CD/DVD with software and manual, lens cloth, calibration ruler
- Lens: 5 element IR Cut (Infrared reducing) high quality glass lens, EFL (Effective Focal Length) : 15.8mm, image distortion: 0.10%, FOV: 13.0″
- Magnification (high power): 200 x
- Magnification (low power): 20 x
- Measuring Software: Robust measuring software- Celestron, Micro Capture Pro- with note taking capabilities.
- Microscope: 110x35mm (4.33″x1.38″)
- OS Systems Supported: Windows XP or better, Mac 10.6 or better
- PC connection/Interface: 2.0 USB
- Shutter Speed: 1 sec. to 1/1000 sec.
- Shutter Trigger: On USB cord (and in software)
- Software languages supported: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
- Stand: Professional stand with height adjustment
- Stand Dimensions: 175x140x110mm (6.90″x5.51″x4.33″)
- Still Image Resolution: 5MP, 3MP, 1.3MP, VGA (12MP interpolation)
- Video Capture Resolution: VGA, 30fps
- Weight (Microscope and Stand): 2 lbs (907 g)