The Celestron Infiniview LCD Digital Microscope is a verstaile tool that’s just as useful out in the field as it is in a classroom. Infiniview comes with a 3.5″ LCD screen and rechargeable Lithium Ion battery that will last up to 2 hours in the field. You’ll be able to capture photos using Infiniview’s true 5MP digital camera, and even record short video clips of your specimens. Celestron Infiniview LCD Digital Microscope includes Celestron’s Capture Pro software for use with your PC, and a TV output so you can view the microscope’s display on any screen.
- Full color 3.5″ TFT LCD screen with onboard software.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery lets you to take Infiniview anywhere – you’re no longer tethered to a wall outlet or your PC.
- 4x to 160x powers, great for low-power observation of 3D specimens. Adjustable stage makes looking at different sized objects easier.
Celestron Infiniview LCD Digital Microscope
Once you’ve set up a perfect shot, the Infiniviews built-in 5 Mega Pixel sensor helps you take a vibrant, high resolution photo of what you see on the screen. The shutter trigger is located on the base of the unit, so you can avoid disturbing your shot when pressing the button. Infiniview also records short video of your microscopic disoveries.
- Use the included AV cable with an external monitor, projector, or TV screen. Perfect for use in a classroom.
Connect to your PC
- Infiniview easily connects to both Windows and Mac systems and includes software for both.
- USB Cable 2.0
- Multiplug AC Adapter includes USA/Mexico/Canada (2 pin flat), Europe/Asia (2 pin round), Australia/New Zealand (2 pin
- angled), UK/Hong Kong (3 pin)
- TV out/AV cable
- Celestron Portable Capture Pro Software CD with measuring feature
- Calibration Ruler
- Lithium Ion battery for portable use
- Quick Setup Guide
- Instruction Manual on included CD
- Batteries: 1050 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion, 2 hours continuous use
- Continuous Video (VGA): Yes, 30 fps
- Dimensions: 149 mm x 104 mm x 227 mm (5.8 in x 4.1 in x 8.9 in)
- Illumination: 8 adjustable white LEDs in ring configuration
- Imaging Sensor: 5.0 MP CMOS, 10x magnification in lieu of eyepiece
- LCD Screen: 3.5 in (90 mm) TFT LCD with 4x digital zoom, 4
- Magnification (high power): 160 with LCD, 200 with computer x
- Magnification (low power): 4 with LCD, 20 with computer x
- Objective Lense Diameter: 5-element IR cut, high quality glass lens
- Screen Resolution; 320 x 240 pixels
- Software Compatibility: Windows XP or better, Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7
- Stage: Fully adjustable with metal clips
- USB Connection: 2
- Weight: 56 oz, 1600 g