The Celestron Microscope Labs CM800 offers today’s latest advances at an economical price, including upper and lower LED lighting that provides bright, natural colors, yet stays cool to the touch. Two included eyepieces (10x and 20x) and 3 objective lenses (4x, 10x and 40x) allow for magnifications of 40x, 80x, 100x, 200x, 400x and 800x.
Strong and stable thanks to its all-metal construction, this microscope features an adjustable, stage with metal clips to center your specimen slides. The 10 included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box. The simple condenser with rotating disc adjusts the lower illumination for enhanced viewing. All these features make the Celestron Microscope Labs CM800 an excellent tool for labs, schools, field use and more.
- Eyepieces: (1) WF 10X/ (1) WF 20X
- Objectives: (3) 4x, 10x, 40x- on triple click rotating objective turret
- Magnification: 40x to 800x
- Focuser: Course focus
- Head: Monocular with 45° incline
- Illuminator: Adjustable, upper and lower, LED
- Condenser: NA, 0.65
- Diaphragm: Disc diaphragm with 6 aperture sizes
- Stage: Adjustable stage with metal clips, 88mm x 88mm (3.5″ x 3.5″)
- Power: 2 options: universal AC adapter and 3AA batteries (included)
- Accessories: 10 prepared slides
- Dimensions: 127mm x 152mm x 279mm (5.0″ x 6.0″ x 11.0″)
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz (1.108 kg)