The KENKO Lens2Scope Canon adapter’s light-weight composite body houses a high quality roof prism, optics and an eyepiece just like a traditional spotting scope. When the lens is attached it becomes a spotting scope to use for viewing. The lens mount and housing for the optics are made from metal while some external barrels are polycarbonate.
The optics in the KENKO Lens2Scope Canon magnify the image by a factor of 10x so that a 100mm lens would have the same magnification as a 1,000mm lens when viewing. Focus is easily achieved by using the lens’ manual focus ring.
- Focal length: 10mm
- Lens construction: 5 Elements in 3 Groups
- Prism system: Roof prism
- Apparent field of view: 42 degrees
- Maximum exit pupil: 2.5mm
- Eye relief: 20mm with foldable eyecup for glass wear observation
- Spotting scope magnification ratio: 1/10X the focal length of the lens mounted
- Loupe magnification ratio: 25X when the lens mounted has 1:1 macro capability.
- Focus adjustment: By camera lens
- Dioptry change: -5D to +3D by camera lens focus compensation
- Dimensions: LxWxH 180x80x110mm
- Weight:Approx. 185g