KENKO Teleplus HD DGX 2X is a tele converter designed to make images more impressive by turning your master lens into a tele lens and capturing the object more close. By installing it between the lens and the camera body, KENKO Teleplus HD DGX 2X increases the effective focal length of your lens by 2.0x.
Precisely made in Japan and compatible with a wide range of genuine cameras and lenses, it is particularly helpful for those professional photographers as well as amateurs who may need the equivalent of a tele lens but feel no reason to purchase a new expensive one due to low frequency of use.
An optional accessory to bring your photos on a new level of creativity in the most convenient way.
For Canon EF/EF – S mount JAN Code 4961607 625231
For Nikon-AF-S *mount (G/E Type) JAN Code 4961607 625222
* Kenko Teleplus HD DGX 2.0x tele conversion lens is compatible with only genuine lenses (Nikon and Canon) and Tokina lenses (except Tokina AT-X 70-200mm F4 PRO FX VCM-S and Tokina AT-X M100mm PRO D Nikon mount).
Other manufacturers’ lens and camera models are not supported.
- Magnification: 2.0x
- Construction E/G: 5 Elements in 3 Groups
- Coatings: Digital Multi-Coating
- Depth of Field: 1/1.4 of prime lens
- Exposure Magnification: Approx 4 times (equivalent to 2 diaphragm)
- Diaphragm Coupling: Fully Automatic
- Barrel Length: 35.8mm
- Weight: 168g (Canon mount) 171g (Nikon mount)
- Mounts: Canon-EF/EF-S, Nikon-AF-S (G/E Type)*
*Kenko DGX Teleplus conversion lenses are compatible with only genuine lenses (Nikon and Canon) and Tokina lenses.
(except Tokina AT-X 70-200mm F4 PRO FX VCM-S and Tokina AT-X M100mm PRO D Nikon mount)
- Turn off optical correction functions, vibration reduction (VR) and focus aid assistance modes before using Kenko Teleplus DGX tele converter.
- Proper work and accuracy of AF mode only when the lens has a resulting aperture* of f/5.6 or faster. If the resulting aperture is greater than f/5.6 manual focus is strongly recommended. *resulting aperture = wide open aperture value of the master lens x magnification of the lens converter.
Better to know
Tele converters can provide plenty of advantages but, like other optical add-on accessories, tends to:
- Shallow the depth of field
- Make your optical system darker as they increase the aperture equivalent value
- Affect the sharpness of the image ( mostly large magnification converters)
- When not in use, please remove Teleplus tele converter from your camera and lens and store it separately.
- Kenko Teleplus converters are compatible with a wide range of Nikon and Canon DSLR interchangeable lenses, but there are some exceptions. Compatibility can be easily checked with this checking tool below: