The Slik PRO 500HDII was created for DSLR’s that have HD video recording capability. The SH-737HD is a smooth-moving fluid effect 3-way pan head with quick release for easy mounting and removal of a DSLR, video camera or camera. This all-metal head is specifically designed for photo and video use. The SH-737HD has pan and tilt drag controls that are separate from the pan/tilt handle locks. This allows the photographer to fine-tune the tightness of the movement based on the weight of the camera and lens. The head can hold up to 5.0 kg of equipment.
SLIK AMT has a 40% greater strength to weight ratio than standard aluminum. The legs are lighter weight yet stronger than the standard metal used in most of today’s tripods. This lightweight comes with a price comparable to other standard aluminum tripods.
The 3 leg sections of the Slik PRO 500HDII means the tripod folds down to 710mm in length making it an easy traveler while fully extended it can reach up to 1,650mm. The SLIK PRO 500DX also makes setting up easy with secure, speed-release leg locks. Padded leg wraps make the tripod more comfortable to carry. A gearless center column and 3-position, adjustable angle leg locks allow easy set-up on uneven ground or steps.
- Folded Length: 710mm
- Maximum Operating Height: 1,650mm
- Minimum Operating Height: 355mm
- Maximum Center Column Ext.: 260mm
- Weight: 2,730g
- Head Portion Weight: 650g
- Leg Portion Weight: 2,080g
- Leg Lock Type: S.R.L.
- Leg Tip: Rubber
- How To Mount Camera: Q.R.S. 6264
- Number of Leg Sections: 3
- Diameter of the first upper leg: 26.8mm
- Type of Center Column Elevation: Center column type
- Panhead: 3-way pan head SH-737HD
- Type of Bubble Level: Single bubble level
- Special Features: Multi-position leg