The SLIK Tripod PRO 330EZ tripod uses the lightweight Pro 330DX legs in black color, coupled with a new SH-707E Multi-action pan head.
SLIK’s exclusive super Aluminum-Magnesium-Titanium alloy legs make the SLIK Pro 330EZ Black tripod very steady and easy to carry. The A.M.T. alloy has a 40% greater strength to weight ratio than standard aluminum. It is lighter and stronger than the standard metal used in most tripods.
The SLIK Pro 330EZ also makes setting up easy with secure, speed-release leg locks. Padded leg wraps make the tripod more comfortable to carry. A gearless center column and 3-position, multi-angle leg locks allow easy set-up on uneven ground or steps.
The SLIK Tripod PRO 330EZ center column is two threaded pieces that convert the top piece to a short column. Combined with the adjustable leg angle locks, the tripod lowers to less than 12 inches for low angle or macro photography.
Stable all-metal SH-707E multi-action pan head with easy-to-use quick release. The single handle operation has just one control for both pan and tilt movements. This style of head is perfect for tracking moving subjects with a spotting scope or binoculars. For this application there is a long pan handle available as an optional accessory.
- Load Capacity: Up to 4.5 lbs (2.0 kg)
- Maximum Height: 62.5″ (158.7 cm)
- Maximum Height w/o Column Extended: 48.4″ (122.9 cm)
- Minimum Height: 11.2″ (28.5 cm)
- Folded Length: 23.4″ (59.5 cm)
- Leveling Bubble: Yes
- Weight: 3.7 lbs (1.66 kg)
- Head Type: 2-Way fluid effect pan head (SH-7-7E)
- Quick Release: Yes, optional quick release shoe/plate (DQ-20)
- Legs: Aluminum-Magnesium-Titanium alloy (A.M.T.)
- Head Attachment Fitting: 1/4″-20
- Leg Stages/Sections: 2/3
- Leg Lock Type: Flip levers
- Independent Leg Spread: Yes
- Center Column Type: Sliding
- Center Column Sections: 1