The SLIK Tripod PRO 500DX supports the weight of Professional Digital cameras and heavy telephoto lenses. This complete tripod offers advanced amateurs and student photographers the strength and stability they need. SLIK’s exclusive A.M.T. alloy makes it lighter and more portable than many professional offerings from other brands.
SLIK’s exclusive A.M.T. super Aluminum-Magnesium-Titanium alloy legs make the SLIK Pro 500DX tripod rock steady, yet lighter than it looks. The A.M.T. alloy has a 40% greater strength to weight ratio than standard aluminum, making it lighter and stronger than the standard metal used in most tripods.
The SLIK Tripod PRO 500DX also makes setting up easy with secure, speed-release leg locks (pictured left). A gearless center column and 3-position, adjustable angle leg locks allow easy set-up on uneven ground or steps. The SLIK Pro 500DX center column is two threaded pieces that convert the top piece to a short column. Combined with the adjustable leg angle locks the tripod lowers to 13.8 inches for low angle or macro photography.
- Load Capacity: 11 lb / 5 kg (4 lb / 1.8 kg recommended)
- Maximum Height: 65″ (164.85cm)
- Maximum Height w/o Column Extended: 55″ (139.7cm)
- Minimum Height: 25.7″ (65.2 cm)
- Folded Length: 27.9″(70.87cm)
- Weight: 5.9 lb (2.67 kg)
- Head Type: SH-736HD 3-way, 2-handles
- Quick Release: Quick shoe
- Legs: Aluminum, magnesium and titanium alloy
- Head Attachment Fitting: 1/4″-20
- Leg Stages/Sections: 3
- Leg Lock Type: Lever lock
- Independent Leg Spread: Yes
- Center Column Type: Sliding with dual locking system
- Center Column Sections: 1 x 10″ (16.25cm)