Capable of handling the weight of a professional full-frame DSLR camera with a heavy long telephoto lenses, the SLIK tripod Pro 700DX offers professional photographers and advanced amateurs the strength and stability they need. SLIK’s exclusive A.M.T. super titanium alloy legs make the PRO 700 DX tripod rock steady yet lighter than it looks.
The A.M.T. alloy has a 40% greater strength to weight ratio than standard aluminum. The legs are lighterweight yet stronger than the standard metal used in most of today’s tripods.
The SLIK tripod Pro 700DX makes setting up easy with secure yet fast speed release leg locks and gearless center column. The 3 position adjustable angle leg locks also make it easy to set up on uneven ground or steps.
The included PRO 700 DX all-metal 3-way pan head has one of the fasted and easiest to use quick release plates in the industry. SLIK made a circular quick release plate that makes attaching your camera more intuitive than other square or angled heads.
- Load Capacity: 19.8 lb (9.0 kg)
- Maximum Height
-With Complete Center Column: 75.0″ (190.5 cm)
-With Shortened Center Column: 65.8″ (167.1 cm)
- Maximum Height w/o Column Extended: 60.0″ (152.4 cm)
- Minimum Height:
-With Complete Center Column: 25.4″ (64.5 cm)
-With Shortened Center Column: 16.1″ (40.9 cm)
- Folded Length: 29.9″ (75.9 cm)
- Weight: 7.1 lb (3.2 kg)
- Head – Material: Cast aluminum
- Head Type: 3-way, pan-and-tilt
- Quick Release: Yes, 1/4″-20 mount
- Legs – Material: Aluminum, magnesium, and titanium alloy
- Head Attachment Fitting: 1/4″-20 or 3/8″-16
- Leg Stages/Sections: 3
- Leg Lock Type: Flip
- Independent Leg Spread: Yes, lockable at 16°, 40°, or 65° angles
- Spiked/Retractable Feet: No
- Bubble Level: No
- Center Brace: No
- Center Column Type: Rapid
- Center Column Sections: 2