The Green Clean Mini Vacuum Set removes loose dust and abrasion particles from the sensor and the camera body both contact- and residue-free.
Dust, fluff and abrasive materials are the predominant forms of contamination depending on the surrounding conditions.
MINI Vacuum is extremely robust and is suitable for repeated use in connection with a GREEN-CLEAN Air+ Vacuum Power can. According to application in question, choose either the 400 ml version or when travelling the handy 150 ml “Traveller” can. The high capacity of the GREEN CLEAN aerosols guarantees economical usage.
- Safe process due to contact- and residue-free application
- No compression and transportation of dirt particles
- No direct gas contact
- High performance suction action guarantees gentle lifting off of the loose particles, even when confronted with the resistance of the static charging inside the camera
- Economical: In fact the main percentage of contamination is loose and can therefore be removed with the MINI Vacuum
- HI TECH pressurized gas is especially strong, stabile and productive thus resulting in the most economical method of sensor cleaning.
- Effective as the dust is removed from the camera shaft and the objective
- This one-way tube was especially designed for use on digital reflex cameras.
- The material used is abrasion-free and non-conductive.
- The end piece of the plastic component has been designed in a trumpet-shaped form and fitted with a crank for better handling.
- Any unforeseen contact with the sensor leaves no residue, as no softeners are used.
- The material is thermo-plastically formed and produced under Cleanroom requirements. The sterile units are individually packed in order to avoid contamination.
- The crank enables an exact positioning of the tube, at the same time leaving the access to the camera shaft free for inspection. Even under static electricity charging even the most resistant particles can be lifted off.
- PICK-UP drain tube for protection of the sensor
- Valve with Venturitube inside dimension 2 mm