The Slik PRO 330 PRO Video Tripod comes with newly desgined SVH-500 Fluid Video Pan & Tilt Head. This head is a smooth-moving fluid effect 2-way pan head with Arca-Swiss compatible quick release for easy mounting and removal. This head is specifically designed for video and sports optics use. The 2-way pan head provide adequate amount of “counter balance force” while tilting the camera, it provides smooth tilt movement and prevent sudden shake when tilt lock brake is released.
SLIK’s exclusive AMT alloy legs make the PRO 330 series tripods steady and lightweight. AMT has a 40% greater strength to weight ratio than standard aluminum. The legs are lighter weight yet stronger than the standard metal used in most of today’s tripods. This lightweight comes with a price comparable to other standard aluminum tripods.
The 3 leg sections means the tripod folds down to 620mm in length making it an easy traveler while fully extended it can reach up to over 1,600mm. The Slik PRO 330 PRO Video Tripod also makes setting up easy with secure, speed-release leg locks (example pictured left). Padded leg wraps make the tripod more comfortable to carry. A gearless center column and 3-position, adjustable angle leg locks allow easy set-up on uneven ground or steps.
- Newly designed video head are machined from aluminum block provides smooth pan & tilt movement.
- Arca-Swiss compatible Q.R.S.
- SVH-500 video head equip with Arca-Swiss compatible platform.
- Lever-type leg lock
- Robust leg lock system that can operate quickly and easily.
- 3-steps leg angle adjustment
- Leg angle adjustable from a high position to a low position.
- Folded Length: 620mm
- Maximum Operating Height: 1,612mm
- Minimum Operating Height: 314mm
- Maximum Center Column Ext.: 350mm
- Weight: 1,755g
- Head Portion Weight: 500g
- Leg Portion Weight: 1,255g
- Leg Lock Type: S.R.L.
- Leg Tip: Rubber
- How To Mount Camera: Q.R.S. 6502
- Number of Leg Sections: 3
- Diameter of the first upper leg: 23.4mm
- Type of Center Column Elevation: Center column type
- Panhead: Video head SVH-500
Special Features: Multi-position leg