The Celestron Regal M2 100ED Spotting Scope is the next generation of our top-performing Regal F-ED spotting scopes. Day or night, the Regal M2 is optimized to provide the sharpest images available. You’ll love them for bird watching, nature observing, long distance viewing and casual astronomical observing.
These top-of-the-line spotting scopes provide all the advanced features usually found on more expensive scopes, including Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass. The Celestron Regal M2 100ED Spotting Scope boasts a magnesium alloy body, decreasing the overall weight of the spotting scopes by more than 14% when compared to the previous model. The new M2 scopes also include an upgraded dual focus mechanism, allowing you to bring your subject into focus two times faster.
Regal M2 is fully waterproof and nitrogen-purged to prevent fogging. It’s available in a new green color and comes with a carrying case so you can bring it with you anywhere.
If you’re interested in photographing your discoveries, Regal is the perfect choice. Attach your camera to the Regal using a T-Ring and the included T-Adapter to produce stunning images! The Celestron Regal M2 100ED Spotting Scope is a great companion for any outdoor enthusiast.
- Accepts filters: No
- Angular Field of View: 1.9-0.9 “
- Close Focus: 26.2 ft / 8 m
- Dimensions (in / mm): 19.25″ x 4.75″ x 4.75″ / 489 mm x 121 mm x 121 mm
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.5-1.5 mm
- Eye Relief (mm): 20 mm
- Fogproof: Yes
- Included Accessories: Zoom eyepiece, balance rail, objective lens cap, eyepiece cover, soft carrying case, t-adapter ring, eyepiece mount cap, lens cloth, instruction manual
- Linear Field of View: 100-47ft / 33-16m
- Magnification: 22 – 67x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 100 mm
- Prism Glass (Type): BaK-4
- Relative Brightness: 20.2-2.2
- Twilight Factor: 81.9
- Waterproof: Water Resistant
- Weight (oz): 73.5 oz (2084 g)