The Celestron Labs CB2000CF Binocular Compound Microscope offers all the advanced features you’re looking for at an economical price. With 10x and 20x eyepieces and 4 included objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x and 100x), you’ll achieve magnification ranging from 40x to 2000x.
Strong and stable thanks to its all-metal construction, this microscope features a fully adjustable, mechanical stage so you can easily center your specimen slides. Improve the quality of your magnified images with the included 3 colored filters. The 10 included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box. The N 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm concentrates and focuses the lower illumination for enhanced viewing making the Celestron Labs CB2000CF an excellent tool for labs, schools, scientific research and more.
- Eyepieces (1) WF 10X (with pointer)/ (1) WF 20X
- Objectives (4) achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x – on quad click rotating objective turret
- Magnification 40x to 2000x
- Focuser Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Head Binocular with 45° incline
- Illuminator Lower, halogen, adjustable
- Condenser Abbe NA 1.25
- Diaphragm Iris
- Stage Mechanical stage, 110mm x 120mm (4.3″ x 4.7″)
- Power AC plug (110-240V)
- Accessories 10 prepared slides, 3 color filters (blue, green, white opaque), immersion oil
- Dimensions 184mm x 222mm x 387mm (7.25″ x 8.75″ x 15.25″)
- Weight 7 lbs 12 oz (3.52 kg)