KENKO Teleplus PRO300 1.4X Nikon F is a tele converter designed to make images more impressive by turning your master lens into a tele lens and capturing the object more close.
By installing it between the lens and the camera body, KENKO Teleplus PRO300 1.4X Nikon F increases the effective focal length of your lens by 1.4x.
Precisely made in Japan and compatible with a wide range of genuine cameras and lenses, it is particularly helpful for those professional photographers as well as amateurs who may need a tele lens but feel no reason to purchase a new expensive one due to low frequency of use.
An optional accessory to bring your photos on a new level of creativity in the most convenient way.
For Nikon AF mount JAN Code 4961607 601341 (last unit in stock)
Kenko Teleplus PRO 300 DGX tele converters are compatible with only genuine lenses (Nikon and Canon) and Tokina lenses (except Tokina AT-X 70-200mm F4 PRO FX VCM-S).
Other manufacturers’ lens and camera models are not supported.
- Magnification: 1.4x
- Construction E/G: 5 Elements in 4 Groups
- Coatings: Digital Multi-Coating
- Depth of Field: 1/2 of prime lens
- Exposure Magnification: Approx 4 times (equivalent to 2 diaphragm)
- Diaphragm Coupling: Fully Automatic
- Barrel Length: 1.1 in (27.00mm)
- Weight: 134g (Nikon mount)
- Mounts: Nikon-AF (last unit in stock
Notes: Kenko Teleplus PRO 300 DGX tele converter are compatible with only lenses (Nikon and Canon) and Tokina lenses.
(except Tokina AT-X 70-200mm F4 PRO FX VCN-S)